Your mini-credit of up to € 1000 online!
Stamopers is a company specializing in fast credits in which the process is fully automated. That is to say: the management will be done 100% online; By simply filling in our personal data, the system will approve or deny our request. If everything is correct we will not take in receiving the money in the account that we have indicated.
The entity is reliable, being registered in the Mercantile Registry of Alicante, in volume 3964, folio 208, Sheet 1-151150, with NIF B-549474003, complying with all the obligations established by Spanish legislation.
In case you have any questions about this entity, we will analyze all its conditions in detail in the following points.
Stamopers analysis and opinions
How much money can we ask for?
Stamopers allows us to request fast loans of up to € 1,000, with a minimum amount of € 20. Now, if this is the first time we have requested the credit, we can only ask for an amount of € 150.
The amounts between € 150 and € 1000 are reserved only for regular customers; that is, those customers who have previously requested money and returned it without problems.
As for the return time, we can choose between 7 and 21 days.
The loan criteria can be selected from the simulator located on the initial Stamopers page. While we are varying all the elements, in the lower left area of the simulator we will see the amount to be returned (in which the cost of the loan is added, as well as the interest we must face).
What requirements must we meet to request a loan with Stamopers?
- Age: A minimum age of 18 years is established. As for the maximum age there is no established value (or, at least, it is not indicated).
- Nationality: The applicant for the loan must not only have Spanish citizenship, but also have to prove that he has it.
- Mobile phone number: It is required to have a mobile phone that is operational (not locked). To validate the account you will receive a code in the form of SMS that must be entered on the platform.
- ID: We will have to provide our ID or equivalent (NIE in the case of foreigners).
- Document of accreditation of income: They will not grant us the money if we do not have income; Thanks to this, Stamopers makes sure that we will be able to face the return.
- Registration: In addition to all of the above, you must register on the web.
Unlike what other banks ask you, including other entities specializing in fast loans, the requirements are quite easy to obtain. All this speeds up the process of granting or rejecting the application.
How to apply for a loan in Stamopers? Step by Step
One of the great advantages of requesting a loan in Stamopers is that the whole process can be completed in just 3 steps:
- Space creation: The first thing we need to do is create our own custom space. To do this, we must fill in the form that will appear at the moment in which in the simulator we have indicated the amount of money we are looking for and the return time. In this form you only have to enter our personal data, the DNI and the telephone number.
In any case, it will not take you more than a few minutes to do so.
Be sure to validate the account with the message that will reach your mobile phone.
- Method of payment: Indicates how to receive the payment / payment that best suits your needs. Stamopers collaborates with many partners to facilitate the payment process.
- Contract: Finally, the contract must be signed to obtain the loan online. Do not sign it without first analyzing all the conditions, to avoid taking any surprise when you have to pay.
When you are finished, you will receive a confirmation code via SMS on the phone. If you enter the code on the web platform, the contract will be signed automatically.
How is the loan repaid in Stamopers?
When we ask for the fast loan in any entity, it is crucial to make sure that we will be able to repay it within the stipulated term. In the case of not being able to do so we can involve very high commissions, reaching a point where it can be a ruin.
Stamopers offers us different formulas to deal with the return of the payment. We can complete this process in a few simple steps.
The only thing that will have to be done is to enter our main account, enter the operation we want to carry out, add the bank card details (*) and wait for the payment to arrive.
(*) In addition to the card return method, we also have these formulas:
Formulas to return a loan in Stamopers
- By credit or debit card: All we will need is to have the card number, the expiration date of the card, as well as the secure verification code (CVC). Depending on how we have configured the system, we may receive a message to the mobile to complete the payment.
- Bank transfer: We can make a bank transfer. Choosing this form of payment we will see the account number in which we have to make the deposit, in addition to other data such as the concept that we must put in the account, the exact amount of money, etc.
- Payment in cash: We can also make payment in cash. For this we will have no choice but to go to the office of the banks with which Stamopers works. We must print the payment order from the entity’s page. We take this paper to the bank and proceed with the payment.
The bank will put a stamp on the paper so that it has legal validity (that is, if we had to claim it, it would be a perfectly valid document).
- Through Trustly: Finally, we also have the possibility to make payment through Trustly. We will simply choose this alternative among the options, enter the total amount to be paid, select the correct bank from among all those that appear, add the deposit amount and the account information and confirm the payment.
Interest of the fast credits of Stamopers.es
Before requesting any mini-loan, the commissions and interests associated with them must be studied. The interest rates that we are going to charge in Stamopers will depend on the amount of money we have requested, as well as the time of return.
For example, if we ask for € 350 with a 12-day return period, the amount of money to be returned will be € 506; that is, we will have paid a total cost for the service of € 156.
Another example: if we ask for the maximum amount that the entity allows us to access, of € 1000, within the maximum return period allowed ( 21 days ), we will have to return € 1200, the service cost being € 200.